Grand Hyatt Seoul
Grand Hyatt Seoul, located in the heart of the nation’s capital, is situated amidst beautifully landscaped gardens on historic Mt. Namsan, offering guests a diversity of extraordinary experiences. The contemporary guest rooms provide spectacular views through floor to ceiling windows, with fashionable furnishings and contemporary décor.
The hotel is ideally located for convenience, equipped to host virtually any type of meeting or event accommodating 20 to 2,000 guests, with a professional service team at your disposal to ensure perfection. Grand Hyatt Seoul also offers a diversity of exceptional culinary options for our guests with a selection of 12 restaurants and bars. And to fully recharge and relax, The Spa Grand Hyatt Seoul features 10 private Spa rooms and a 24 hour gym to keep you in the best of health.
Maps and Direction
Incheon Int’l Airport ⇔ Grand Hyatt Seoul
The KAL airport limousine bus, operated by Korean Air, provides coach limousine transportation between the airport and the hotel. The trip between Incheon Airport and hotel takes about 60-70 minutes and operates on a schedule with departures every 20-30 minutes. Tickets may be purchased at the KAL Airport Limousine Bus counter outside customs or at the front desk at the hotel.
- Bus No. : 6702 (Namsan)
- Airport Bus Stops: Terminal 1 [1st Floor, Gate No. 3] / Terminal 2 [Transportation Center, Basement 1, Gate No. 18]
- Hotel Bus Stop: Outside Hotel main entrance
- Ticket Price: KRW16,000 (one way)
- More info here: https://www.airport.kr/ap/en/tpt/busRouteList.do
From Incheon International Airport:
① Take the Korail Airport Railroad at Incheon International Airport station
② Transfer to line 6 at Digital Media City Station
③ Get off at Hanganjin station
④ Exit 2 and take the bus #405
Itaewon and Myeong Dong Area
- Time: 10:00am – 9:00pm (Every day, Every Hour)
- Itaewon Line: Grand Hyatt Seoul (00″) ⇒ In front of the Itaewon subway station Exit 1. (05″) ⇒ Hotel (10″)
- Myeong Dong Line: Grand Hyatt Seoul (10″) ⇒ Opposite site of Migliore, Myeong Dong (20″) ⇒ Hotel (35″)