Located in Seoul’s cosmopolitan shopping and entertainment district, Itaewon, IP Boutique Hotel presents a new lifestyle experience for guests.
Featuring unique design and stunning ambience, the hotel features 133 guestrooms, a café restaurant, a business meeting room. Each room features pop art murals and distinct interiors.
|Type||one queen bed or two single beds (*Each room features pop art murals and distinct interiors.)|
|Size||25 sq m of space|
|Check-in / Check-out||2:00 P.M. / 12:00 P.M.|
|Room Type||Standard Room||Deluxe Room|
|Room Rate||KRW 96,800||KRW 108,900|
|(Included Tax, without Breakfast (KRW 15,730/Person))||(Included Tax, without Breakfast (KRW 18,700/Person))|
|Service||Handy smartphone service(Unlimited local and international calls, Free Inter Access) / Fitness Center
Free Wifi / Satellite-TV Channel (Inc. BBC, France, Bloomberg, CNBC, CNN) / Halal Breakfast
- Address: 221, Itaewon-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Phone: +82 (0)2 3702 8070
- Email/Website: email@example.com / www.imperialpalaceboutiquehotel.com
How to Get here
By Limousine Bus
- Take the airport Limousine Bus No.6030 out of Gate 6B, 13A (1F) on Incheon Airport Terminal 1.
- Get off at IP Boutique Hotel
- 3-minute walk to the hotel
- Fare : 16,000 KRW
- Interval : approx. 20 – 30 minutes
- Time : approx. 1 hour 40 minutes
- Take the Korail Airport Railroad at Incheon International Airport station
- Transfer to line 6 at Gongdeok station
- Get off at Itaewon
- 5-minute walk from Exit 2 (right across from Cheil Worldwide)
- Time : approx. 1 hour 20 minutes
- Cost : 4,150 KRW
- Distance : 61.38 ㎞
- Time : approx. 1 hour 10 minutes
- Taxi fare : approx. 45,000 KRW
- Course : Grand Hyatt Seoul ⇒ President Hotel ⇒ Grand Hyatt Seoul
- During the conference, more free shuttle buses will run in the early mornings and late afternoons.
- Shuttle Time schedule : TBC